Rely on our dependable vacuum truck fleet & crews
More About Our Vacuum Truck Services
- Well Maintained, Dependable Fleet and Drivers
- Available 24/7/365
- Recovery, Recycling, and Re-use Of Petroleum Products
- Sludge and Liquid Recovery and Transport
- Enhanced Fluid Recovery (EFR), Dual Phase Vacuum Extraction (DPVE), Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE)
- Gas Station Maintenance Services: Tank De-watering, Sump Cleanout
- 3,000-gallon (7) and 7,000-gallon (1) capacity
- Petroleum Pipeline Services, Maintenance Projects, and Emergency Response
- Oil Water Separator Cleanout
- Licensed Hazardous Waste Transporter in IN, IL, OH, KY and MI
- Stainless Steel for Corrosives
- Built-in Pressure Washers (2500 PSI)
At ERS, our vacuum trucks are the backbone of our services and have a wide variety of capabilities. We utilize them in emergency response projects, industrial cleaning, tank cleaning and removal and waste transportation and disposal.
Stainless steel, aluminum, and high carbon steel vacuum trucks allow handling of a variety of materials.