Ensure illegal drug labs are assessed and decontaminated professionally with our comprehensive services
ERS Qualified Drug Lab Cleanup
- Personnel Certified for Clandestine Drug Lab Decontamination (States of Indiana) and Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM’s)
- Experienced U.S. DEA Contractor for Testing and Disposing of Illegal Drug Lab Chemical
- 25 Years in Hazardous Materials Cleanup Business in Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois
- Fully Insured, including $5 million in Pollution and Professional Liability
- All Field Personnel Trained In: 40-hour-HazWoper, First Aid/CPR, Clandestine Drug Lab Safety, Medical Monitoring, and Other OSHA Safety Programs; DOT/Federal Background Clearance
This service is provided by ERS exclusively in Indiana.
ERS provides testing and decontamination services to property owners and other interested parties to help in returning properties to beneficial use and reducing liability concerns.
ERS has Qualified Inspectors to ensure compliance with Indiana code (Indiana Title 318 Article 1), and can issue a Certificate of Decontamination for work we have completed under 318 IAC 1-5-9.