Our 24-hour emergency response teams stand ready
We Offer All the Remediation Services You Need
- Truck, Accident, and Industrial Spill Response
- Train Derailment Response
- Spill Contingency Planning/SPCC Plans
- Vacuum Trucks and Excavation Equipment
- Hazardous, Non-hazardous Materials and Petroleum Products
- Mercury Monitoring, Cleanup, and Disposal
- Level B, C, and D Capabilities
- Subcontracted Services Available 24/7
- Service Agreements Available for Pre-planning
- 24-hour On-call Services
Dispatched from Fort Wayne, Indiana; Bowling Green, Ohio; and Indianapolis, Indiana, ERS provides 24-hour emergency spill response to nearly all types of incidents involving hazardous material or petroleum releases into soil, surface water, or groundwater.
As part of our emergency capabilities, a substantial equipment and supply inventory for investigation, spill containment, and cleanup are maintained at the ERS warehouses. We are prepared for Level B PPE, either indoor or outdoor, and Confined Space Entry.
ERS is a state listed spill response contractor, and works closely with respective local, state and federal response agencies.